Average Price Target: $0.00
▼ -100.00% Downside Potential
This price target is based on 7 analysts offering 12 month price targets for Big Yellow Group in the last 3 months. The average price target is $0.00, with a high forecast of $0.00 and a low forecast of $10,000,000.00. The average price target represents a -100.00% upside from the last price of $19.00.
The current consensus among 7 contributing investment analysts is to hold stock in Big Yellow Group. This rating has held steady since May 2020, when it changed from a Buy consensus rating.
Big Yellow is the UK's brand leader in self storage. Big Yellow now operates from a platform of 103 stores, including 25 stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage, in which the Group has a 20% interest. We own a further 11 Big Yellow self storage development sites, of which eight have planning consent. The current maximum lettable area of the existing platform (including Armadillo) is 6.0 million sq ft. When fully built out the portfolio will provide approximately 6.8 million sq ft of flexible storage space. Of the Big Yellow stores and sites, 98% by value are held freehold and long leasehold, with the remaining 2% short leasehold. The Group has pioneered the development of the latest generation of self storage facilities, which utilise state of the art technology and are in high profile, accessible, main road locations. Our focus on the location and visibility of our Big Yellow stores, coupled with our excellent customer service and our market leading online platform, has created the most recognised brand name in the UK self storage industry.